Call for Abstracts - Renewable Materials Conference 2024
The brightest stars of Renewable Materials meet in Siegburg/Cologne (Germany), 11-13 June 2024
The unique concept of presenting all renewable material solutions at one event hits the mark: bio-based, CO2-based and recycled are the only alternatives to fossil-based chemicals and materials. The most important key points about the conference:
- After just three years, the Renewable Materials Conference (RMC) has established itself as one of the world's leading events – RMC 2023 with 465 participants from 32 countries.
- In June 2024, more than 500 delegates and 30 premium exhibitors are expected in Siegburg, near Cologne (Germany). Centrally located in western Germany and only a few hours from France, Belgium and the Netherlands, Siegburg is easy to reach for international participants.
- There is a large car park nearby and good connections to Frankfurt, Cologne and Düsseldorf airports via the German high-speed rail network.
- Over three days, many innovative solutions for renewable materials - based on biomass, CO2 and recycling - will be presented in more than 80 presentations by prominent companies and discussed in 14 panel discussions: The latest innovations and implementations in renewable materials.
- Calls for abstracts and innovations are open - submit soon, the preliminary programme will be published in October. See below.
- Below you will find information on sponsoring, exhibition, dedicated workshop spaces to showcase your company and innovation.
- Don't miss out on a comprehensive presence at this unique and highly sought-after event.
Call for Abstracts
Want to give a presentation at the conference? You are welcome to present your latest products, technologies or developments.
Deadline for submission: 15 December 2023
Submit your abstract as soon as possible – the first 10 top presentations will be published in October!
Innovation Award “Renewable Material of the Year 2024”: Call for Innovations
Deadline for submission: 28 February 2024
Submit your innovation now!
Call for Posters
Want to present a poster at the conference? You are welcome to present your latest products, technologies or developments. Deadline for submission: 12 April 2024
Submit your poster now!
Sponsoring Opportunities and more – exhibition and workshop rooms
Become a sponsor of the conference!
Join us as a sponsor and find a range of sponsoring options which provide you with maximum visibility and impact at the conference. We are open to new ideas and would be delighted to implement them with you. Please contact us if our sponsoring options appeal to you or if you would like to put forward a proposal of your own!
Key Account Management
You are welcome to register now! Registration fee will be 1495 EUR (excl. 19% VAT) for all three days and 895 EUR (excl. 19% VAT) for the virtual option.